Certificate of Origin
|Start using the service
There are many requirements for completing issuance of certificate of origin for national products.
I- General Requirements: Such requirements apply on all who wish to get certificate of origin for proving the origin of a national product. They are as follows:
1. Making sure of the legal entity of the origin (contract of association or contract of the company).
2. The product should be consistent with the rules of origin according to: bi-lateral (or more) economic or trade agreement; or the rules of origin of the country or the exporting countries.
3. Having licenses from the concerned bodies (financial and industrial –municipality –chamber membership- local economic departments) concerned ministries and free zones.
4. Registering with the ministry –by internet – for allowing the origin using the program of issuing the certificates automatically.
5. To be registered in the Commercial Register (for Companies) of the Ministry of Economy.
II- Special Requirements: In addition to the above, some agreements require one or more conditions to get reduction or exemption form customs. They shall be dealt with the requirements of issuance of every certificate.